Sunday, November 28, 2010

250 Words of My Dreams

Looking at the wider beautiful world, that's what i dream.

Now I can only get it from television, print media, internet, books, and my friends. I'm probably not the kind of career women who want to get a good job in good company with a big salary, but all my worthy time runs out to the routine. (Oh, that's called BORING). I prefer to spend my time later to explore the world. Not (only) for traveling, but I also want to learn a lot of things. Not formally, but maybe from many people, places, events and experiences I get.

I think that would be great if I combine it with my other interest, writing. I once wrote for tourism media in Bali, called L'ultimo Paradiso. I would like to explore the world. Have an adventure to various places, wherever I can meet new people and see new interesting things. I love to read books, magazines, blogs, or anything about traveling, tou
rism destinations and biographies of great people from all over the world. And it reinforced my dreams.

I also wanted to share with others. Someday I hope to pour all of my feelings and experiences into a book. I am sure I would learn a lot, even more than the theory that I get from formal education. I strongly believe in the power of dreams. Many of the great things we do not know are out there, and who knows, I am the one who will disclose it.

Amen :)



One Day.. I will prove that I can be a WINNER..!

2 comments: